“Work Safely, Live Healthy, Protect Environment”
ALROWWAD for electrical Substations carries on the works with the application of an integrated management system (IMS)
1. Provide the means to control the HSE risks on all activities of the project and providing necessary personal protective equipment and ensuring workers are trained in its use
2. Guarantee that all employees under his authority and responsibility are medically fit, trained, accredited, equipped and competent to perform their work
3. Ensure the project is prepared to manage incidents of any severity and investigating work-related accidents, keeping records of incidents, stating their cause and taking remedial measures to prevent similar accidents.
4. Identifying hazards and unsafe behaviors and delivering necessary improvements through an effective health and safety management system (IMS).
5. Ensure a HSE communication process is implemented and is effective at the project level within the Company, with the Client, with the subcontractors, the suppliers and any other key stakeholder.